Enchanted Childcare ServicesFirst Aid Training
First Aid Products
Work From Home Opportunity
BabyProof Your Home
- Sole charge/Shared care Mothers Help
Location: Loughton (IG10 3HS)
- Sole charge Nanny/Nanny/Housekeeper
Location: West Wickham (BR4 0BA)
- Shared care Mothers Help
Location: EDENBRIDGE (TN8 6BD)
- Sole charge Nanny/Nanny/Housekeeper
Location: Surbiton (Kt65re)
- Sole charge/Shared care Nanny/Housekeeper
Location: Esher (KT10 8PS)
Get In Touch
If you have any questions about our services or our franchise opportunities please get in touch here
Learn to save the life of a child in your care with a 1 day paediatric first aid course (Ofsted voluntary suitable)
Baby on the move? Check out home babyproofing service offering SAME DAY installation of your chosen products!
Enchanted Public Liability insurance for childcare professionals including nannies, childminders and maternity nurses
Enhance your CV with childcare courses such as maternity nursing, baby-signing, baby massage and more!
Register for FREE with Enchanted Childcare – simply send us your requirements by completing the online registration form or call your local branch. Whatever type of child carer you are looking for Enchanted Childcare will help you find the right person.
With 15 branches to choose from, Enchanted Childcare has lots of opportunities if you’re thinking about your next career move in the childcare industry.
In need of local and qualified nursery staff? Register your requirements online or call your local Enchanted Childcare branch who can explain all our recruitment options.
Enchanted Childcare provides permanent nursery staff to pre-schools, private day nurseries and other childcare providers.
Would you like to run a successful business from home that fits around family commitments? Find out more about running your own business working in recruitment, education and insurance as an Enchanted franchisee.
- franchises available around the UK starting in the Home Counties to get business-minded women offering the services of their own branch of Enchanted under the guidance of a stong management team and the support of a proven business model. The aim is to grow the Enchanted network around the UK and build on our already established and reputable brand. Enchanted has a training division offering specialist courses to both parents and childcare professionals. Whether it's a New Baby First Aid course for a group of post-natal Mums or a 5 week long Maternity Nurse course for an au-pair with an interest in midwifery - Enchanted Training have the widest range of courses available the industry has to offer. Not satisfied with recommending other insurance products to the childcarers on our books, Enchanted now have their own specialist Nanny, Childminder, Maternity Nurse and Au-Pair insurance. Our Childcarer policy has the most competitively priced premium available on the market. Enchanted Insurance also offers home, motor and other childcare related business insurance to nurseries, party entertainers, tutors, toddler groups etc. As well as producing our own Enchanted 'Lily' Childrens' First Aid & Burns kit, new for 2013 is our Babyproofing service. If you're baby is about to be 'on the move' this service is a must to get your house toddler ready. Book a consultation and we will risk assess each room and make recommendations as to how you can make them safe. We carry our whole product range on board our vans and offer same day installation based on the products you choose from our recommendations. We pride ourselves on fitting the best product for the job, first time. It's a hassle-free way of making your home safe for your baby. Enchanted supports two charities, The Lily Foundation and CLIC Sargent. We donate proceeds every time a Lily first aid kit or childcarer insurance policy is sold to one of these worthy causes. Our aim to be the leading UK one-stop-shop for childcare, catering to the needs of childcare professionals in every way and making sure that parents know when they use our services they are getting the best the market has to offer.